Mold Remediation Services
Residential and Commercial
Once Mold is confirmed through an inspection, our licensed and certified team will perform the remediation process in accordance with industry standards established by NORMI (National Organization of Remediators and Mold Inspectors).
The mold remediation process:
- The Project Manager will inspect and evaluate the property
- Develop the Mold Remediation Work Plan
- The mold removal process begins with the isolation of the compromised area to prevent mold dissemination when applies
- Evaluation and application of safety measures to ensure a safe work environment for property occupants and the remediation team
- Evaluation of the electrical supply and demand for equipment
- Removal contents in isolated areas to be cleaned offsite if applicable
- Remove and dispose of non-salvageable contents when applicable
- Demolition and removal of damaged construction material
- Elimination of mold with the application of EPA approved fungicides (mold killer products)
- Application of EPA approved fungicidal protectants (mold prevention products)
- Proper cleaning and vacuuming of remediated areas with HEPA vacuum
- Air cleaning and purification using commercial Air Purification Systems
- A final inspection is conducted with visual and lab tests to verify that Mold was completely removed
- Issue of the 5 Year Warranty Certificate - Transferrable
We understand that time is of the essence, and that is why we pledge to start and finish your remediation work within the projected time frame. Unforeseen circumstances might affect the time frame requiring to be adjusted; all interested parties will be notified in a timely manner.
Mold Remediation Cost
We will work closely with your Insurance Adjuster, or Public Insurance Adjuster, to get the work approved by your insurance company. This way we receive payment from your insurer, minimizing your out of pocket expenses.
5 Year transferrable Warranty!
We are so confident in the quality of our work that it is warranted for 5 years. If mold returns during this time we will go back and remediate it at zero cost to you or your insurance carrier. This applies if no new adverse condition has affected the remediated area. The warranty is transferable to new owners.
Call Us Now!
- Broward: 954-266-8487
- Miami Dade: 786-659-3305
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is offered through Enviro-Novus Restoration